[pptp-server] PPTP and RADIUS

Brett Nemeroff brett-pptp at brett.nemeroff.com
Sun Oct 10 15:06:51 CDT 1999

I thought that was the case.. Well I wish doing that was as easy as you
put it. Unfortunately I have another requirement. I need to support the MS
encryption. :(
So.. I need ppp with PAM support and MSCHAP80 support and radius with
PAM..

Any idea on where I can find this stuff?? I've looked around without
success. The real problem is getting ppp in that config.. Radius I don't
expect to be a problem..

well, any ideas??
thanks!
-Brett