[pptp-server] PPTP and RADIUS

Brett Nemeroff brett-pptp at brett.nemeroff.com
Sun Oct 10 15:43:50 CDT 1999

Well, from what I've seen, the MS encryption is different. It actually
requires you to have a seperate program to do the encryption.

I've seen patches for PPP so it will support encryption in PPP-2.3.8 and
PPP-2.3.10. However, how do I add PAM support to these modules? perhaps
this is the wrong place for THAT question.. sorry!

Well, if anyone else has any clues..
Thanks!
-Brett