[pptp-server] Telnet doesn't work through PPTP

Mior Zaharin Mior miorm at timon.unops.org.my
Wed Oct 13 06:55:31 CDT 1999

Hai,

I've set up a PPTP gateway on the redhat 6.0 box and it works fine for all
other applications except for TELNET.  I've been reading the archive lists
and my suspicion is either the netmask is incorrect or something as simple
as configuration in the linux box that's not allowing port 23 to come
through to the the tunnel.  I could run groupwise client which is using port
1677, VNC client viewer and web browsing but not TELNET.  What have I done
wrong ? Please advise...Thanks...

Regards,

Mior Zaharin Mior
Network Administrator
United Nations Office for Project Services Asia Office
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia