[pptp-server] Still have problem with PPTPD 1.0.0 and WinNT 4 + SP5(128bits)

Cowles, Steve Steve.Cowles at gte.net
Fri Oct 15 02:03:52 CDT 1999

Thanks Perry

At least this explains why I have not been able to get poptop to work
with all of my systems (NT4.0 SP5, 128Bit). My client systems
authenticate just fine, but thats it... In fact, I have made a couple of
posts to this list, but was still unable to get a single ping through
the vpn with all the suggestions from everyone I was beginning to think
this was a problem with poptop or the ppp patches.

$%^$*% Microsoft!!!

Steve Cowles