[pptp-server] Any Ideas????

Tony Click tclick at intrex.net
Sat Oct 16 10:06:28 CDT 1999

I don't think we have the same problem.  Samba doesn't work for my either (over
the VPN).  But I also can't ping, telnet, etc.  Everything appears to be
connected, but it just isn't working.

I've checked forwarding, which is ok.  Here's where my I'm ignorant.  How do I
check routing?

I've also discovered something else which may help.  I just tried this; I can't
ping my server from the server itself.  If I ping it or telnet to it from any
client on the network, everything behaves as expected, but if I ping the server
from itself I get a "ping: sendto: Network is unreachable" error.   Any idea why
that would happen?  Could that be related to my VPN problem?

-Tony