[pptp-server] where am I going wrong compiling 2.3.10 openss0.9.4

Geoff Nordli geoff at gnaa.net
Thu Oct 21 19:57:02 CDT 1999

I have attached the exact steps that I did to compile
2.3.10 with 128bit encryption, and MPPE.

there are 2 files:

configuring pptp on linux, which is the step by step
procedure i followed.

errors.txt, which contains the error log that was generated
after trying to compile the ppp modules.

It seems to be hung up on a "openssl" hard coded path.

thanks anyone.

Geoff Nordli