[pptp-server] PoPToP goes to COMDEX

Matthew Ramsay matthewr at moreton.com.au
Sun Oct 24 22:19:35 CDT 1999

Hiya All,

I'm heading over to the Linux Business Expo held with COMDEX in Las Vegas next
month (November 15-19) and will be taking PoPToP with me. I am promoting PoPToP
as the linux PPTP VPN solution.

I'm also there to help launch a new linux router product (which employs PoPToP
as the VPN server) called the NETtel. I will be giving away a limited number
of NETtel's to anybody who shows enthusiasm at hacking away and actually using
our NETtel.. (ie. I don't want them to sit on a shelf and never be touched
again after COMDEX :-). For more info on the NETtel go here:
http://www.moreton.com.au/MBWEB/product/nettel/nettel.htm

So, if you are around at COMDEX this fall, be sure to come visit me! I'll be at
the Moreton Bay booth. Hope to seeya all there :-)

-matt