[pptp-server] IPX

Chris Swan cswan at connectria.com
Tue Oct 26 11:52:14 CDT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: tmk <tmk at netmagic.net>
To: <pptp-server at lists.schulte.org>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 1999 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: [pptp-server] IPX

> I had this same problem with my old linux (rh 5.2) computer (and
it's pppd
> that cant find IPX, not pptpd) and i never found a solution. I was
building
> a redhat 6 system at the time and the problem didnt exist there.

Wohoo!  Thanks--man, to think all this time that I never bothered
seeing if it was PPPD that was the problem--thank you.  No more errors
after recompiling PPTP.

IPX always was present in the kernel--it was just the old kernel
versions that weren't building IPX as a module properly--it was
working fine when in the kernel, apparently.

Now, to test a little Warcraft2 action and see if it's really working
:)

as