[pptp-server] PPTP VPN ADSL

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Tue Oct 26 18:29:08 CDT 1999

sounds like you want to use the linux pptp client. I'm not sure of the
homepage, but i know it's out there. We got our GRE stuff from there i
believe :)

Kevin

PS to teh best of my knowledge, adsl uses dhcp to get ip addresses, and
then just puts your machine on the net. If you mean an adsl connect to the
net and then a vpn connection to your corporate network, linux can do that
too. Ask the newsgroups how to set up linux and adsl (should just be
setting up dhcp.. that's all it was for my cablemodem) and then use the
linux pptp client for the vpn connection. If you use ppp 2.3.8 and the
patch for encryption, you should be able to hack encryption into the mix
too.