[pptp-server] IPX/SPX

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Wed Sep 1 19:03:40 CDT 1999

IPX is suported by linux, and pppd. I'm not sure what you mean when you say
it isn't. It will take quite a bit of configuration to get ipx routed
happily and client configs set up, but it's doable.. I might give it a try
and write a howto.

How many of you want an IPX-PPP-PPTP howto?

just msg me directly, dont reply to list if you are voting for ipx howto

Kevin