[pptp-server] IPX + PPTP HOWTO v 0.1

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Fri Sep 3 22:49:40 CDT 1999

just a quick fyi, I tried tiberian sun out over the local network (via pptp
and ipx of course) and got a game started no problem. I'll be trying it over
the modem next week sometime (maybe monday?) no special configuration other
than what is here was needed, the only requirement i could find for tiberian
sun was that the ports needed to be the same.

Kevin