[pptp-server] pptpd & ipx

Malay Shah mals at home.com
Sat Sep 11 18:00:24 CDT 1999

Hi, I know this is not a pptpd problem, but it involves it.  for some reason, I can't seem to get ipxd to route packets between different ipx networks from my pptp connection to my localnet.  I figured this out by trying to play a game and it never seemed to work.  then i tried entering \\computername when ipxd wasn't running and that also worked, so that lead me to the conclusion that ipxd was not routing packets from my pptp connection to my localnet.  has anyone had any success with ipx over pptp?

Malay Shah