[pptp-server] createHostSocket: Address already in use

Jason M. Felice jasonf at Baldwingroup.COM
Tue Sep 28 09:02:58 CDT 1999

There is some sort of timeout and latency before an address:port pair becomes
available for use again.  Sometimes I've just had to wait a few minutes for
the kernel to decide the connection really is closed (of course, that should
appear in netstat also, as being in TCP_FIN_WAIT or TCP_FIN_WAIT2 states).

Not sure if this helps,
-Jay 'Eraserhead' Felice