[pptp-server] pptp 1.0 and Win98

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Wed Sep 29 22:52:45 CDT 1999

make sure you have the DUN 1.3 update installed. Most people find they have
to uninstall/reinstall to get it working anywyas.

it's probably the DNS thing. You should use the msdns option for ppp to tell
it what nameserver to use. a log from teh windows box would be nice if that
doesnt work (check make a log file, and send the ppplog.txt file)

Kevin