[pptp-server] v1 RPMs and 2.3.10 mppe patch

Christopher Schulte christopher at schulte.org
Thu Sep 30 20:12:58 CDT 1999

At 07:01 PM 9/30/99 -0600, you wrote:

 >The www.moretonbay.com server seems to be serving stuff as text.  Could
 >you correct the mime types?
 >
 >Also, pptpd-1.0.0.tgz seems to not be a complete file.  The server stops
 >when it is half downloaded.
 >
 >Thanks.

I cannot speak for the www.moretonbay.com server, but just for the heck of
it, I've mirrored it on my ftp server for the time being, just in case
something has run foul over there.

ftp://ftp.schulte.org/misc/pptpd-1.0.0.tgz

My ftp server is quite busy at times, and you may not be able to get into
it right away.  I'm sorry, but please do not email me asking for elevated
access to the server. :-)

regards,

schulte.org admin

--
NAME: Christopher Schulte
MAIL: christopher at schulte.org
SITE: http://www.schulte.org/
FINGER(PGP): christopher at shell.schulte.org

"How can't we be happy, when we live in a
world where pizza is just a phone call away?!"
--Christopher Schulte