[pptp-server] win95 client problems

Tony Pardini tony at watters.com
Mon Apr 3 11:08:07 CDT 2000

I have a win95 client that uses dial-up networking to connect to the net.  Then
they use DUN to connect to the VPN.  It authenticates, negotiates encryption
and assigns and IP for the VPN.  DUN reports a successful connect, but there is
no access to the network.  I can't ping the client.  The traffic indicator does
flash (on both ISP and VPN connections)  with each ping, but there is no
response.

I was able to successfully connect to the  VPN via an ethernet connection when
I physically had the machine.

Any ideas ?