[pptp-server] 619 Error

Chris cliles at gw.total-web.net
Fri Aug 11 14:33:35 CDT 2000

Alright guys, the kernel is patched to allow vpn masqing, everything was compiled into the kernel rather than in modules so I know that those options are working. Bascily what is still happening is that the client connects and authenticates with ppp but the pptp can't don something so it crashes. I still get a 619 error, and pptp says
CTRL: PTY or GRE write failed (pty,gre) =(5,6)
CTRL: Client 192.168.0.2 control connection finished
and PPP says that I authenticate with mschap-v2 but then it says:
LCP terminated by peer (#sBN@^@BM-f)
Connection terminated.

All I want to do is connect to the vpn server so I can access my home lan away from home. I am trying to connect to the vpn server from a win2000 box behind a linux masqing box that is also running poptop.
Thanks,

Chris Liles