[pptp-server] IPX and network addresses

Mr. Grim gr1ms4q at home.com
Fri Aug 11 11:41:14 CDT 2000

I have been able to succeed in creating a stable IPX connection
with poptop with any amount of connections, but I don't like the
requirement of a seperate network address for each connection. I
am trying to setup a private network where people can connect and
play any game that uses IPX at any time, but unfortunatly that "any
game" part won't work unless I can figure out a way to give each
connection the same network address. Is there any way I can do
this? Do the development kernel's support this, or is there a patch
for any of the current kernels. Or is there somebody who knows'
the kernel's IPX code well enough that could guide me on how to
recode the kernel to allow it, and possibly pppd, poptop, and the
ipx tools? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Mr. Grim