[pptp-server] Any known problems on SMP machines

Rich Hall rich at cx1005202-a.elcjn1.sdca.home.com
Thu Aug 17 13:19:00 CDT 2000

Someplace here on the thread is a statement that 2.2.14 does not work on
SMP machines.. I beg to differ.. I have 11 machines all running 2.2.14 now
for the better part of a year+ all with AMD SCSI RAID controllers (Express
200 and 1400 ) with ASUS P2B motherboards and all is fine with no downtime
on any of them. 3C905 NIC's too and ATI Video.

-Rich

 Richard Hall - email: rich at netlynx.com
 http://www.netlynx.com/rich/
 Amateur Radio: KF6ARX