[pptp-server] Is ppp-2.3.10-openssl-norc4-mppe.patch.gz a zip file?

Bruce A. Mallett bam at NightStorm.com
Fri Aug 18 11:20:00 CDT 2000

As I recall I ran into this too.  When I downloaded it it was not in .gz format.
Have a look at it with less, if it looks like an ASCII file then just rename it
w/o the .gz extension and then skip the gunzip step.

    - Bruce