[pptp-server] Is there somebody who installs pptpd with encryption on FreeBSD3.4?

Graham Dunn gdunn at inscriber.com
Mon Aug 21 11:19:11 CDT 2000

The patch for mppe encryption to pppd only works under Linux. This is
mentioned in the patch.

As far as I know, there's no way to do mppe under FreeBSD (I did look at
mpd, but I seem to recall the mppe code was removed). I'd love for
someone to prove me wrong here.

Regards,
Graham

--
  gdunn at inscriber.com	  Graham Dunn         || ||| | ||| |||| | |||| |
  PGP Key fingerprint = 3F 56 12 9B 8A E1 77 CB  F0 62 94 B0 93 06 1E 88