[pptp-server] SSLeay lib version

Greg Mader gmader at GeoAnalytics.com
Mon Aug 28 08:24:10 CDT 2000

Hello again, and sorry for the extra traffic.  I started out with the RPM
version of PoPToP, to learn how to set up and use PoPToP.  I now wish to
compile and use the secure version.  As I follow the directions, there is
this line.

3. Grab yourself the SSLeay-0.6.6b file from:
        ftp://ftp.psy.uq.oz.au/pub/Crypto/SSL/SSLeay-0.6.6b.tar.gz

Well, there is no more SSLeay-0.6.6b.tar.gzat that website.  It seems the
whole world  is going to OpenSSL.

Before I get too much further, what version should I use?

Thanks,

Greg