[pptp-server] Further investigation into Sygate

Gord Belsey gord at amador.ca
Thu Aug 31 11:18:29 CDT 2000

TCP is IP PROTOCOL 6 and UDP is IP PROTOCOL 17.  GRE is IP PROTOCOL 47.
O'Reilly's TCP/IP Illustrated is a good IP book, although I'm sure there are
lots of others, as well as some good web pages.  Try searching on TCP/IP
reference or something like that.  You'll probably get a ton'o'stuff to read
:o)

Hope this is helpful

Gord Belsey