[pptp-server] Poptop and port 47

Don Laursen don at darkphoton.com
Thu Aug 31 11:26:47 CDT 2000

I've tried the same thing, with the same result, but have reached a couple
of different conclusions

1. The LRP image uses the ip utility and doesn't have ifconfig and route -
for the PPP ip-up, ip-down scripts - I think. But even after adding ifconfig
and route, still didn't work.
2. I think the kernel needs to be patched to support GRE packets. The log
shows failure when negotiating LCP config parameters.

Don Laursen