[pptp-server] Poor Throughput/Performance

Brian Aust baust at healthdec.com
Sun Dec 3 19:26:06 CST 2000

Maybe I'm missing something, but where exactly is pptpd-1.1.2?  I'm at the
www.moretonbay.com/vpn/download_pptp.html page, and i only see 1.0.0 for
stable release, and 1.1.1 for development.  Is moretonbay.com not the
official homepage for poptop, or were you just speaking about 1.1.2 in terms
of WHEN it comes out in the future?

Thanks,
Brian