[pptp-server] RE: Can I see the network from the PPTP Client PC ??

George Vieira georgev at citadelcomputer.com.au
Fri Dec 15 20:54:10 CST 2000

Firstly, is it a typo in the email only or have to messed up your smb.conf
file with the 192.162.1. instead of 192.168.1.?
Also, Do you or don't you want your smb to be domain master and prefered
master as you have mentioned it twice below and yet the first set say "yes"
and yet further down you say "no"..

hosts allow = 192.162.1. 127.

domain master = yes
preferred master = yes

preferred master = no
domain master = no

Does your proxyarp work? It should say that it's found a device to proxy
from, usually eth0 or something..