[pptp-server] Default routes

Bjarke Bruun bbj at hhknet.dk
Mon Dec 18 12:56:52 CST 2000

Hi again,

I got the pptpd and pptp-linux up and running, but now I only get one
default route for the local network. That is not what I want.

I want to be able to get a default route for a network instead of just a
VPN between to machines. Can anyone help with the ipchains setup ?

localip = 192.168.3.0-255
remoteip = 192.168.20.0-255

That works fine but I want to be able to make a route from remoteip to
192.168.2.0 and 192.168.1.0 networks, so I can utilize the VPN...

I'm rusty with ipchains, but will appriciate any help you can give.

--
Bjarke Bruun - E-mail: bbj at hhknet.dk http://linux.hhknet.dk
   __