[pptp-server] Routing IPX/SPX through Poptop

Denning, Geoff Geoff at incognito.com
Tue Dec 19 12:34:06 CST 2000

Hi everyone,

	I'm fairly new to the Poptop VPN server, but I've managed to
configure it to the point where it successfully routes TCP/IP, and I can
connect to it using a Microsoft VPN client.  However, I have been
unsuccessful in getting it to route IPX/SPX.  When I attempt to connect to
the server using Windows 2000, Windows reports that it was unable to
negotiate a compatible set of protocols for IPX/SPX, or something like that.
Anyone have some hints on how to configure IPX/SPX routing on Poptop?