[pptp-server] PPTP Windows client

Eduard Kohler edd at gis.ch
Fri Dec 22 18:15:58 CST 2000

Hello,

I configured the pptpd, the windows client and almost works ok. But
I still have a "challange" with the Win9x client:

After connecting the client, I do a "route" command. I can see here
the entry who tells that all the traffic to 192.168.1.* goes through
the 192.168.1.128 (my assigned address). This is ok to access data on
the subnet 192.168.1.0 / 24, but I want to be able to access my whole
LAN: 192.168.0.0 / 16.

Anyone know how could I tell this to my Win9x client ??
Of course, deleting the route and adding a new one is a solution, but
I want to do it automatically when I'm connecting the server.

Eduard Kohler.