[pptp-server] CTRL: couldn't read packet header (exit)

Tony Skinner tlskinner at achilles.hendersontrucking.com
Tue Feb 1 11:03:57 CST 2000

I guess I am alone in my difficulties. By chance, those who have their
setups functioning with kernels greater than 2.2.5 and ppp-2.3.10, are you
using any release of RedHat ?

I am trying to isolate this to a distribution now. Perhaps I was looking
too finely at the situation and need to get more general, then close in on
the details.

Tony Skinner