[pptp-server] Is anyone using PopTop FOr IPX/Netware Access?

Rick Bourassa rickb at networxtech.com
Wed Feb 2 20:56:36 CST 2000

I have installed Poptop to setup VPN access to a Netware 4.1 server from
Windows 98.  When I connect, I can login in to the Novell server about 20
percent of the time.  The rest of the time I get Server not found or Tree
not found errors.  When it is not working, I can see the server in Network
Neighborhood, but when I click on it, I get Server not found error messages.

I have tried teh DUN4.0 update from Microsoft and that has not helped.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rick Bourassa
Networx Technology Services Inc.
13024 Lake Twintree Rd. SE