[pptp-server] Only one PPTP Client for Linux??

Steve Cody SCody at Gulbrandsen.com
Mon Feb 7 10:29:02 CST 2000

I have only found one client for linux to connect to PPTP servers.  Has
anyone found any others?  This on in particular is found on this site:
http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/~cananian/Projects/PPTP/

It is no longer being maintained, upgraded, etc. by its author.  I am having
some problems with it and I don't want to keep bothering someone who doesn't
maintain the software anymore.  I'd prefer someone who is active in the
development, and continued improvement of a client.

Thanks in advance!

Steve Cody