[pptp-server] 40 yes, 180 no; and can't ping server

Mark Rolen mrolen at uswest.net
Thu Feb 24 00:08:41 CST 2000

What do you mean by "protect one set of addresses from another"?  As far as
the DSL connections, yes, it works fine.  If you're running on Cisco 675s
with NAT(or one of the other Cisco models), there are a few easy entries you
have to make in the server-side unit; if you're in bridging mode, you don't
have anything to worry about.  If you're on a Nortel or some other brand of
unit, I can't help ya, but I'm sure it's just as possible.   : )

Mark