[pptp-server] (OT) Winblows Client Configuration

Nate Carlson natecars at real-time.com
Thu Feb 24 11:57:46 CST 2000

We are having a lot of problems helping our clients get their Win95/98
boxes configured properly to log into a PPTP server (of any kind) and log
in to an NT domain, especially where a dial-up connection is concerned.
Does anyone know of a easy way to make sure that the Windows Networking
login dialog box _only_ pops up after the VPN connection is established?
We are having our clients change the default windows login to 'Windows
Login' instead of 'Client for Microsoft Networks', but some of them still
have the network login box pop up for them at startup, and do not have it
come up again when they try to establish the VPN connection. Any ideas
would be appreciated. Thanks!

--
Nate Carlson <carlson at real-time.com>    | Phone : (612)943-8700