[pptp-server] PPTP for PPP over IP

john green john_g123 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 09:05:30 CST 2000

i think you have not mentioned PPTP in your email
although your subject header says PPTP for PPP over
IP.
your email says PPP over IP. it should be PPTP over
IP. right ?
PPP is over a dial up connection. once the connection
is complete the PPP client gets an IP address and now
can communicate with IP packets.
next we do a PPTP over this already established IP
link. although it is very much possible to have a PPTP
over a normal IP.
 i guess may be i have not followed what you are
saying or could you reword your question as well.
thanks