[pptp-server] Where is a tcpdump or equivalent?

Joe Beauchamp jbeauchamp at 4anything.com
Wed Jan 5 16:13:36 CST 2000

Progress has been very slow for me.  I have slackware 2.2.14p16 currently and am trying to masquarade and VPN a Win98 PC out of the environment into a WinNT server.  Things seem to be getting eaten, don't know.  Since I've now spent weeks on this (and I expected it to be pretty straight forward), I've finally reached the point of wanting to look at the packets as they go by or don't go by.  So, is there a linux version of tcpdump or some such so that I can see what is messed up?

Thanks! -- Joe B.