[pptp-server] Logging

Patrick Reid P.J.Reid at earthling.net
Mon Jan 10 08:32:08 CST 2000

This is a newbie-type question:

I have debug in both my pptpd.conf file and in my options file, but I get
very little information and none of it is in my pptpd.log file, all in
/var/log/messages

I am sure that (in a previous installation), I got more stuff and mostly in
/var/log/pptpd.log, but I don't know how to make it happen again. Can anyone
help me?

Patrick Reid - mailto:PReid at candesco.com
Candesco Research Corp.
Communication Centre: <http://www.mirabilis.com/1052176>