[pptp-server] Stalling Connection

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Thu Jan 13 02:23:26 CST 2000

you might want to try the developers version that is going around.. we think
we fixed some of the problems relating to link degredation, but we're still
testing.. we'd love your input

if you are going over a modem, try setting the speed to 38400 instead of the
default 115200.. that is done in the pptpd.conf file or on the command
line.. it is easy to flood a modem line, and the pptp daemon has no way of
determining line speed.

Kevin