[pptp-server] VPN via modem connection

T.Shaw hshaw at healthcentralrx.com
Thu Jan 27 12:20:14 CST 2000

Funny you should ask that.. I just recently ran into that problem.
I have a win98 machine that have the MS VPN adapter installed an can connect to
the VPN server with no troubles.. now other win98 machine I have tried give me
that "already in use' error. All are running WIN98SE. I have yet to sit them all
down and see what's the difference.