[pptp-server] Getting encryption on RH 6.2

Ivan Fetch ivanfetch at technologist.com
Thu Jul 6 13:12:48 CDT 2000

Hello,
   I have pptp working on a RH 6.2 box, and would now like to get
encryption working!  The RH how-to on the PPTP web site seems slightly out
dated - DOes anyone have procedures for getting encryption working with
current versions of ppp (2.3.11) and SSLey?

   I know I need to get the source to PPP (can I use the srpm or must I
get a tarball?) and kernel source (do we use a rpm, srpm, or tarball from
kernel.org for this?).  I an not clear on what ot compile first (PPP with
various patches, or kernel).

A push in the right direction is greatly appreciated.  THank you all for
your time as I try to sort through this.

Ivan Fetch.