[pptp-server] error 691

Patrick Poncet pponcet at vaxxine.com
Fri Jul 14 08:12:42 CDT 2000

It depends exactly what kind of resource you want to get to...

Are those resources located on the pptp server itself?  In which case
you would want to run sambe on it although it wouldn't be such a great
idea...

or

Are the resources located on a Samba/Windows NT/2000 server within the
internal network of the pptp server? in which case you'd want to use
WINS and NT domains.

Lemme know which of the above is the one that applies to your
environment and I can expand on either.

Cheers!

Patrick