[pptp-server] Encryption

jim jbuckley at cendatsys.com
Fri Jul 14 10:44:29 CDT 2000

I have PopTop set up correctly, but the encryption fails. After I
connect, the pppd log reports that mppe 40 bit encryption is enabled,
but once I use the connection and move data, the connection fails and
the log reports
rcvd [Compressed data] 90 20 5d 4c 1e f2 d6 5f ...
rcvd [Compressed data] 90 21 01 b7 de 85 6c fb ...
rcvd [Compressed data] 90 22 5a 71 fb 30 e0 9b ...

As long as I keep the VPN connection open the log reports this. I did
read about someone having out of order packet problems, and this looks
like it. If anyone has seen and fixed this, I would love to talk to you.
Please reply to the list, and/or to me at jbuckley at cendatsys.com

Thanks
--
Jim Buckley