[pptp-server] question about vpn and domain login

Rage-DCA rage at meridian.sohonetworks.cc
Fri Jul 21 00:40:20 CDT 2000

as far as the samba problem goes, if you have redhat, the problem may be
that samba is looping back to itself. to fix it, edit /etc/hosts and
change the 127.0.0.1 line to "127.0.0.1 loopback". i ran across this
problem today and found this fix off the samba website in the textdocs
folder on their ftp.