[pptp-server] All but works

Marc Harding mharding at ecwebworks.com
Fri Jul 21 13:33:33 CDT 2000

I had the same problem, I just had to enable routing to my vpn box...  now
it works like a charm....

My problem is getting encryption working.  I can get authenticated at the
highest level however, how do I enable data encryption.  Is it
possible?  When I add that to the client I can not connect.  If someone can
help, I will send the appropriate files.

Thanks,