[pptp-server] All but works

Marc Harding mharding at ecwebworks.com
Sat Jul 22 11:09:19 CDT 2000

I am not sure exactly what I changed, but I now have the high encryption
working.  I re-compliled ppp and my kernel with all of the necessary
patches, and now I am working.  therefore you can ignore my last question.

Marc

At 07:16 PM 7/21/00 -0700, Vern H. Gill wrote:
>What do you mean by enable routing to your vpn box? I have had this problem
>too, and would like to get it solved...

Marc Harding
Sr. Network Analyst.
ecwebworks Inc.
http://www.ecwebworks.com
Tel: (905) 633-8092 x121 /  Fax: (905) 633-8094