[pptp-server] Using the PPTP client?

Boris boris at microtrader.com
Tue Jul 25 16:08:47 CDT 2000

How the heck do you use the PPTP client? Examples would be nice. I have an account at mycompany.com login: test pass: testpass. Give me an example how how to use this information. Also do I need to compile anything specific in the kernel to get it working?

I typed root at test: pptp mycompany.com user boris

warn[open_unixsock:pptp_callmgr.c:308]: Call manager 204.112.44.4 is already running.
fatal[callmgr_main:pptp_callmgr.c:124]: Could not open unix socket for 204.112.44.4
fatal[launch_callmgr:pptp.c:213] Call manager exited with error 256

Nothing seems to happen?