[pptp-server] pptpd through a cisco..?

Cowles, Steve Steve.Cowles at gte.net
Tue Jun 6 08:20:54 CDT 2000

I do not know what the Cisco IOS command is to forward "Protocol 47", but
thats what you will need to do (in addition to forwarding port 1723). On my
linux based firewall, I forward protocol 47 to an internal pptp server using
"ipfwd". I would think Cisco has a simaler command to forward a "protocol",
in addition to ports.

Steve Cowles