[pptp-server] linux-client

Kenneth E. Lussier klussier at mclinux.com
Fri Jun 16 11:30:05 CDT 2000

I'm assuming that you are connecting to a poptop server. Do you log
pptpd activity on the server side? If so that might be helpful. If not,
enable it in /etc/syslogd.conf. As for having to reboot after each try,
no you don't. Just delete /var/run/pptp/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (ip address of
the server).

Kenny

--
Kenny Lussier