[pptp-server] What do Select() errors mean?

Jose M. Sanchez opjose at ex-pressnet.com
Tue Jun 27 18:59:28 CDT 2000

|-----Original Message-----

ppp-2.3.11-openssl-0.9.5-mppe.patch

Available at ftp://ftp.binarix.com/pub/ppp-mppe/

Which works great, and it adds all the MCHAP and encryption patches in one
step.

Apply this to a freshly untarred 2.2.11 in the /usr/src directory.

then ./configure

make kernel

make
make install

then recompile your kernel & modules and install.

|i'm not overly concerned about encryption, i just want a reliable VPN where
|i can connect every time, without those select() errors.  After trying my
|hand at 2.3.8 (and assuming it doesn't fix the problem) i'll reinstall the
|2.3.11 RPM and apply this patch file that you're talking about, once i know
|which one it is.

-JMS