[pptp-server] What do Select() errors mean?

Jose M. Sanchez opjose at ex-pressnet.com
Tue Jun 27 19:23:10 CDT 2000

|-----Original Message-----

Well thank you.

This forced me to go back and change the options file. I pointed the ms-wins
entry to the PDC (which is set up as a WINS server)...

After doing what you recommended I then manually loaded ip_gre and
ip_masq_pptp restarted pptpd and wham I can map to the remote shares...

The logs indicate an ip_demasq_gre module... since I don't have any such
animal I assume that this is the ip_gre module at work...

Heh, not that this is even mentioned in the HOWTO's...

However I'm still totally unable to browse the shares...

-JMS